Gold & Treasures Detector” Spark device works on the long distance sensing system (LDS), the advanced and built-in with acoustic identification systems to locate the path and point center of target.
The Spark offers the high rigor frequency waves that enable it to identify and detection the target sites underground, like a gold, treasures and blanks meticulously where the device can locate the targets from 200 meters distance and an angle of 360 degrees with precise control feature at a horizontal distance search, where there are a several levels of search distance, the user can adjust according to their needs to the horizontal scan, the search depth in the Spark device can be reach until 10m underground with the possibility of precise control in search depth,
All that through the device control interface, device is characterized by its small size and ease of use, where it can be placed in the pocket and move around so easily, and anyone can use it without having to experience or large knowledge about detectors.
- General Features
- Detection systems
- Technical Specifications
- user manual
- For your inquiries
- Specialist Spark to detected and search for gold, metal and voids underground, with very great accuracy.
- High quality and accurately performance, manufacturing this product by best elastomers, electronic components and circuits with international standards.
- Supported this device with simply control panel, with the interface works with buttons keys and LEDs, enables the user to controlling and setting the device to search easily, the control panel consists of the following:
- Control in 5 sound level modes in addition a silent or vibrator mode.
- LEDs indicator of search and signal, and consists of three levels.
- LEDs indicator of battery levels, and consists of 3 levels shows the battery level.
- LEDs interface showing the selected search modes like the target type, depth, and distance.
- Targets, optional list :Gold, Silver, Bronze and Caves.
- Search depth, optional list and start from 0m and up to the selected depth: 1m - 3m - 5m - 7m - 10m.
- Search distance, optional list and start from 0m and up to the selected depth: 25 m - 50 m - 100 m - 150 m - 200 m.
- Easy to work and to use anyone can use it.
- The Device is characterized by its small size, where it can be placed in the pocket and move at munificence.
- Lightweight, which helps the user work done without effort or fatigue.
- A system of send and receive the signal, the advanced and accurate (HSW), which is unique to the MWF Group, through the studies and modern development processes in the signal form and loaded on a paths of High sensitivity waves.
- Embedded system for sensing and detection, where the device can detect the targets through heading towards to target and is accompanied by acoustic alarm indicator towards the target.
- Internal signal filtering systems, to avoid any unexpected errors that by isolating all resulting signals from the magnetic effects of soil and metallic rocks.
- Automatic Tuning System (ATS) works with all types of terrain and rocky soil, mountainous, sandy and clay.
long distance sensing system (LDS)
1. Digital Frequency Signal Processing (DFSP) / To Receiving Electrostatic Fields of the targets
|OPERATING SEARCH FREQUENCY:|
From 1 kHz to 9 kHz
4 AAA batteries 1.5 volts / Equivalent of 6-volt interchangeable
Maximum of consumption 25 mAh
32 work hours
|SPECIALIZED TO DETECTS:|
Gold – Silver – Bronze – Caves
|TARGET SELECTION SYSTEM:|
Yes, can choose the target type before the start search
10m, With controlling system in the depth level
200m, With controlling system in the distance level
Through orientation toward to the target location accompanied by acoustic Alerts
|AUTOMATIC SMART GUIDANCE SYSTEM:|
Yes, through the Smart LDEs interface to locate the target path.
From -15° C to 60° C
From -15° C to 40° C
It can be stored and work in the degree rate of air humidity of level 90%.
Compound: 700 gr – disjointed in the bag: 1 kg
- The main control unit.
- Transmitting and receiving antennas.
- Grip Handle (demountable and installation).
- Device bag.
- Certificate of Guarantee
- User’s Guide.
- Tutorial DVD.